thecheapreader

The Cheap Reader

Graveyard Games

Graveyard Games - Sheri Leigh The problem with continually downloading Amazon freebies is I never remember what a book is about so I began to read this blindly. The story seemed interesting enough but the actual execution of the story was pretty bland. I guess the best way to describe it is it's very similar for made-for-television movies. The story has the potential to be interesting, which is why you watch, but the actors aren't giving it their all so it's not that good.The big twist at the end came out of no where and seemed really oddly placed as if it were trying to justify the spooky name of the book. It would have been so much better if the author had worked to place better hints and/or spooky things along the way.Rating2/5 Pretty "meh". Very glad it was only a free download. I was bored which was the only reason I read it. Pick it up if you're into mysteries and paranormal books.