thecheapreader

The Cheap Reader

The Treasure Map of Boys (Ruby Oliver Quartet Series #3)

The Treasure Map of Boys: Noel, Jackson, Finn, Hutch, Gideon—and me, Ruby Oliver - E. Lockhart -Ruby is finally taking charge and I love it. Towards the end of the book she starting being blunt about what she wants and it really works.-You can see how she would fall into these messes. She’s not a bad person. She just doesn’t make the best choices sometimes and things get a bit out of hand. It makes you think a bit about those people you went to high school with. Were they really as bad as everyone thought? Maybe they were like Ruby and made a few silly decisions and everyone just jumps to conclusions.-She’s really growing up! You can see her trying to be a better friend and make better choices.-I really loved Noel in this book. He’s the right amount of quirky and adorable. Not to mention he’s a really good friend for Ruby.The bottom line? I liked it.