thecheapreader

The Cheap Reader

Scarlet

Scarlet - 3.5/5-I liked Scarlet. She was feisty, strong and not willing to back down.-I liked Wolf well enough but I didn’t like his and Scarlet’s instalove. I was also a bit unsure of what exactly he was. Is he human? Is he a Lunar? Is he some kind of wolf-human hybrid?-It was cool to see how crazy Levana was. She really wasn’t going to stop at anything to get Cinder.-It’s terrifying that people are letting her. I do understand that she’s able to “trick” people but it’s pretty clear what her intentions are. I feel like someone besides Cinder should be catching on and trying to stop her. Come on, how many governments do we have on Earth? Shouldn’t someone stand up to her?-The story was very much a middle-of-series book. I really felt like Cinder’s storyline didn’t progress too far. She broke out of jail and found Scarlet. That was kind of it. I can see how Meyer was able to lay some pieces into place for the storyline .The bottom line? I liked it but it wasn’t super duper amazing.